moawling

Filters may affect review visibility.

5 Movie Reviews

geNIUS as always! you know how to balance different resolutions like a CHAMP! You can make pixels feel HUGE despite how small the resolution is. The switch between higher and lower resolution shots makes such a great narrative impact. You are BRILLIANT! I look forward to your art always!

sooo much charm throughout this short!! everyone's styles were so distinct and clear. loved the dynamic and experimental compositions! incredible incredible

HUGE fan of your work always! This is incredible! Beautiful choice of colours, great mix of various game aesthetics, smart use of limited palette, and great storytelling! I always look forward to what you make every year! Incredible incredible!!

gatekid3 responds:

Thank you moaw! I'm always looking out for whatever you drop too.

2 Game Reviews

incredible project from a dream team!! Really cute designs and concept! Incredible music! Controls feel great/responsive! amazing amazing work!!

Stepford responds:

THAT MEANS SO MUCH COMING FROM YOU!!!! :~:

Fekken sick

Gurken responds:

OMFG THANKS ALOT. YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!! :D

1 Audio Review

oH GAWD THIS IS SO CUTE?!? It fits him perfectly!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

demon1000 responds:

Thanks Again Moawling! I'll might use him for a project in College

52 Art Reviews

excellent sprite!!! The colours are excellent, shading is great, and the silhouette is strong!

great portrait! I love the rim lighting and your texture work on the wood!

Iviqrr responds:

Thank you! I love your pixel art :D

I really love how you stylize characters. Your shape logic translates really well with the lower colour count and chunky clusters. It's always so cool to see your pixel art!

JohnnyUtah responds: