All 34 art Reviews

The Prince. The Prince.

great!! colours!! oh gawd Take Me THere

Hyptosis responds:

Wooo thanks Moawling, you're my hero!

FISH!1!! FISH!1!!

your work has so much character! i absolutely love the way you draw fish hahaha. gorgeous colours!!!

ArcadeHero responds:

Thanks, Moaw. I'm glad you like it c: It was a very challenging for me, cuz I have about zero experience in characters/sprites.

On the Rocks On the Rocks

Your work always looks great! Great colours! Your stand-alone sprites are great, but you did a really good job with the background. There are so many different textures!!!
As far as dithering goes, you kept the dithering fields small to minimize noise which is good! Dithering's a good technique to master for blending or textures, but with the range of colours that you usually use, I don't think that it's necessary. Working with restrictive colour limits (3-5 colours) might be a better exercise if you want to work on dithering more!
I would also suggest using more AA, especially in places like the background. Selectively softening and blending edges can add more dimension!

Pixel Art (animated) Pixel Art (animated)

Cuuute! Lots of interesting stuff going on!
(there's a category dedicated to pixel art! i'd def submit it under that)

cayiika responds:

Ah, my bad, forgot to change it to pixel art. Thanks~

(animated) infern vermin (animated) infern vermin

This is absolutely gorgeous! This just has so much character to it! You have a great sense of colour as well!
I would just recommend being careful of things like banding and stray pixels. Keeping stuff like that in check can make pixels look a lot cleaner and will also help with animating!

Be Destroyed (Blu Fog) Be Destroyed (Blu Fog)

hahahahahahah wow u love markers :) huh hope u get better XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

He Ate A Bomb-Wich He Ate A Bomb-Wich

hahaha wow markers ARE pretty awesome :)))))))))

Daruma Doll Daruma Doll

Great sense of colours as usual! Have you considered AA-ing for smaller pieces like this?

maruki responds:

Thank you! Yes, I have, but I'm a total noob at aa D: Guess I was too focused on making the colors work

moo moo

I can just go on and on about your colour choices, just everything is so wonderfully clean and crisp ahHHHHHH!

ArcadeHero responds:

Awwww :3 Thanks, Moaw!

05 Aloy from HZD 05 Aloy from HZD

Great AA! These dioramas that you've been doing have been turning out really well. I would just be a bit careful about banding.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I've receive constructive criticism from other users from Facebook that can help me improve making each diorama carefully such as anatomy so making each diorama is a practice. Making AA could be tricky I will try to avoid banding so thanks for the tip!