REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

mY gooSe is loOsE

SCARY MAN SCARY MAN

I really like the loose, improv feel. I think the length was perfect for what it was. Any longer and it would have had a completely different tone to it. I would honestly love to see a compilation of shorts in this style.

CapaciousSpace responds:

Thanks man. I just felt like dicking around :)

E-M-H E-M-H

Fekken sick

Gurken responds:

OMFG THANKS ALOT. YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!! :D

Bippo's Tiny Adventure Bippo's Tiny Adventure

oH GAWD THIS IS SO CUTE?!? It fits him perfectly!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

demon1000 responds:

Thanks Again Moawling! I'll might use him for a project in College

On the Rocks On the Rocks

Your work always looks great! Great colours! Your stand-alone sprites are great, but you did a really good job with the background. There are so many different textures!!!
As far as dithering goes, you kept the dithering fields small to minimize noise which is good! Dithering's a good technique to master for blending or textures, but with the range of colours that you usually use, I don't think that it's necessary. Working with restrictive colour limits (3-5 colours) might be a better exercise if you want to work on dithering more!
I would also suggest using more AA, especially in places like the background. Selectively softening and blending edges can add more dimension!

Pixel Art (animated) Pixel Art (animated)

Cuuute! Lots of interesting stuff going on!
(there's a category dedicated to pixel art! i'd def submit it under that)

cayiika responds:

Ah, my bad, forgot to change it to pixel art. Thanks~

(animated) infern vermin (animated) infern vermin

This is absolutely gorgeous! This just has so much character to it! You have a great sense of colour as well!
I would just recommend being careful of things like banding and stray pixels. Keeping stuff like that in check can make pixels look a lot cleaner and will also help with animating!