REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

mY gooSe is loOsE

SCARY MAN SCARY MAN

I really like the loose, improv feel. I think the length was perfect for what it was. Any longer and it would have had a completely different tone to it. I would honestly love to see a compilation of shorts in this style.

CapaciousSpace responds:

Thanks man. I just felt like dicking around :)

E-M-H E-M-H

Fekken sick

Gurken responds:

OMFG THANKS ALOT. YOU JUST MADE MY DAY!!!! :D

Bippo's Tiny Adventure Bippo's Tiny Adventure

oH GAWD THIS IS SO CUTE?!? It fits him perfectly!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

demon1000 responds:

Thanks Again Moawling! I'll might use him for a project in College

The Prince. The Prince.

great!! colours!! oh gawd Take Me THere

Hyptosis responds:

Wooo thanks Moawling, you're my hero!

FISH!1!! FISH!1!!

your work has so much character! i absolutely love the way you draw fish hahaha. gorgeous colours!!!

ArcadeHero responds:

Thanks, Moaw. I'm glad you like it c: It was a very challenging for me, cuz I have about zero experience in characters/sprites.

On the Rocks On the Rocks

Your work always looks great! Great colours! Your stand-alone sprites are great, but you did a really good job with the background. There are so many different textures!!!
As far as dithering goes, you kept the dithering fields small to minimize noise which is good! Dithering's a good technique to master for blending or textures, but with the range of colours that you usually use, I don't think that it's necessary. Working with restrictive colour limits (3-5 colours) might be a better exercise if you want to work on dithering more!
I would also suggest using more AA, especially in places like the background. Selectively softening and blending edges can add more dimension!